Dates and Standards - city
15 November 2012 to 31 March 2013
Petrol Euro 1
Diesel Euro 3(PM) (Euro 2 with an approved DPF are allowed)
Two-stroke motorcycles & mopeds Euro 2
This scheme is not necessarily in operation 24 hours a day 365 days a year, see hours of operation below.
Vehicles affected - Region
All vehicles, including motorcycles.
What is the LEZ boundary - City
The whole municipality, with the exception of the following roads:
- sections of the motorway inside the municipal territory;
- SS 12 between the municipal boundary from Ala to Volano;
- the link road between the north exit Rovereto and the SS 12 to the roundabout at the stadium Quercia;
- the link road, called Via Marco, between the exit Rovereto South and the intersection with the SS 240 - Rivana;
- the S.S. 240 - Rivana and via Garda to the intersection in Lizzanello with the SS 12;
- via Craffonara, via Cavour, via Setaioli, via Calcinari, via Bertolini, piazza del Podestà, via Vicenza and the S.S. 46 of Pasubio;
- via Dante (between Via Cavour and Via Prima Armata), via Prima Armata, Piazzale Santa Maria, via Santa Maria, viale Schio and viale Zugna, SP 89;
- corso Rosmini, Viale dei Colli and the S.P.2;
- viale del Lavoro, via dell’Industria, via Fornaci and all the roads in the Industria area (Zona Industriale) with the exception of via Fermi;
- Via Adige, via Pasubio, and the stretch of viale Vittoria between Via Pasubio and via Cavour;
- C.so Bettini, Viale Trento, Via Palestrina, Via Magazol, Via Chiocchetti, Via Driopozzo, Via Bellini.
- via Zeni, via Pedroni, via Balista from the junction with via Pedroni and via Cavalcabò, via Cavalcabò, via Macello, via Prato from the junction with via Pedroni and the junction with via Macello;
- via Pasqui, via Azzolini, via Monte Corno, via Manzoni from the junction with via Monte Corno and the junction with via Pedroni.
LEZ Road sign - Country
Has signs similar to this, a banned vehicle sign with the requirements below:
Need to Register? - Region
Foreign Vehicles? - Region
Retrofitting allowed? - Country
Retrofitting Summary - Country
Retrofitting a certified diesel particulate trap allows entry to the LEZ. For more information see our retrofitting section.
Hours of operation - City
From 15 November 2012 to 31 March 2012 08:30-12:00 & 14:30-17:30, Workdays Mon-Fri
Enforcement - Country
Penalty - Region
National Scheme - Country
There is currently no Italian national scheme, but regional as well as individual city schemes.
Local name for an LEZ - Country
Zona a Traffico Limitato (ZTL) or Limitazioni della circolazione, the general name for road restriction, also used for LEZs.
Further Information - Region